STAGE ONE - 'LAND PURCHASE'
- choose your land and purchase it
STAGE TWO - 'CHOOSE YOUR BUILDER'
- meet the team at EMAC Homes
- discuss designs and suitability for your allotment
- discuss budget requirements and finance options
STAGE THREE - 'PRILIMINARY AGREEMENT'
- site visit by Builder and/or design team
- preliminary plans are drafted
- soil testing and contours are carried out
STAGE FOUR - 'FIXED PRICE QUOTATION' or 'FIXED PRICE NEW HOME PROPOSAL
- price based on 'standard inclusions'
- confirm finance arrangements
STAGE FIVE - 'CONTRACT SIGNING'
- payment of the 5% deposit (less preliminary agreement fee)
- discuss final plans and sign off, if any changes are required, this is done now
- discuss the specification and sign off
- confirmation of finance
- proof of land ownership
- lodge plans for building approval (allow 3-6 weeks)
STAGE SIX - 'COLOUR SELECTIONS' AND 'PRODUCT SELECTIONS'
- 4 hours with our in house consultant to select colours and any product upgrades
- lodgement of covenant approval
STAGE SEVEN - 'APPROVALS'
- plans are approved and released by local authority
- written finance approval from the lending institution is produced
STAGE EIGHT - 'CONSTRUCTION'
- construction commences, and depending on your home, can be completed in as little as 16 weeks
STAGE NINE - 'HANDOVER'
- walk through with builder, make note of any defects
- defects rectified
- final payment is made to the builder
- final walk through and hand over of keys to the owner or representative
- twelve month structural maintenance period commences
STAGE TEN - 'ENJOY YOUR NEW EMAC HOME' YOU DESERVE IT!